OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 95

Author Topic: [Double Post] Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View  (Read 19415 times)

troniac

• Rue de Bruxelles, 5000 Namur, Belgium
    • View Profile

Today was the Feature Update 6.3.0!

The Galaxypage has been redesigned and OA can not Scan Galaxy anymore.

http://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/board1-news/board2-game/812141-version-6-3-0/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:58:01 AM by Devil's Hand »
Je'sui Brussels

underground

• View Profile

Thank you for reporting Troniac.

Expeditions working, transports working.

Only the attacks not working.

(I guess the new function of one click above the planet to spy will speed up the OA process of galaxy scanning and spying :) so good news once it's repaired)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:40:12 PM by underground »

christopherl

• View Profile

I have the same problem.. wow all was working well untill the update then suddenly, it just scans but wont find inactive nor attack.

TheRoaringLion

• View Profile

Same here Just WANT MY GS NAAOOOW just saying the bot now is broken and does not work anymore.

please fix

Chao, The Roaring Lion

ed123

• View Profile

Fun thing: I've paid oga for 3 months YESTERDAY and its not workin +_+''

tricktrick

• View Profile

Same problem! I've just payed it and now it is practically not working!

Sensei

• View Profile

I went back to check my PayPal payment and thanks to it I sent a message to the recipient! Hopefully this will warn that the bot is now crippled!

Profanus

• View Profile

Do not panic, please.  ;)

DH will take his time to fix whenever he gets all our msgs and after revising all our detailed error msgs. So, pls, prepare and send your FULL LOG as explained on next link:

http://forum.ogameautomizer.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Thx to all.

ed123

• View Profile

just sent him mine

tricktrick

• View Profile

Do not panic, please.  ;)

DH will take his time to fix whenever he gets all our msgs and after revising all our detailed error msgs. So, pls, prepare and send your FULL LOG as explained on next link:

http://forum.ogameautomizer.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Thx to all.

Nobody is panic, I simply pointed out that I payed a software (with a time subscription) and it is not working.
I conceive that a developer "will take his time" for an open source software not for a paid one.

Waiting updates from the developer...

tricktrick

• View Profile
Re: Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View (Need to be updated)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 12:18:52 PM »

I went back to check my PayPal payment and thanks to it I sent a message to the recipient! Hopefully this will warn that the bot is now crippled!

Me too, and I suggest everyone else to do so.

TheRoaringLion

• View Profile
Re: Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View (Need to be updated)
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 02:46:50 PM »

Too Bad I used bitcoin last times.
HMMH anyways DH pls fix it it is pretty annoying.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

wulf3010

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 05:29:23 PM »

paypal is not possible to pay with anymore, otherwise you could ask for your money back. And in genereall, the software is working, but only aprtially.

i personally beleive that DH gives a shit about OA anymore. His priority is RL, good job, wife, kids. I think correct set.

cheers

Sensei

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 06:32:44 PM »

I have used this Bot since the very beginning! I have never registered on this forum here but this doesn't make me an outsider to whatever has happen thru the years!
I payed 30 days ago with paypal! And it is still possible as of right now to donate and renew with paypal!
When you do not know something! you should refrain from posting nonsense!
I understand the whole concept that you try to achieve but sorry this doesn't work for me!
Seriously! Do we need to go against each other?
If DH doesn't give a shit about this bot anymore then this should be stated and clear!
All i want is Information!
I don't care about my money, i'm happy about all DH has done for me thanks to his bot! I saved countless hours that I've been able to spend with my sons and my wife!
Therefore i understand if this bot is going to be broken eventually, nothing last forever!

Please DH let us know what is going to happen to a software that i have loved to run, but that i will be happy to let go if it means you let go of something you have maintained for too long!

Sincerely

bohne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »

When was this "very beginning"? I guess you are a liar and stupid. 1.5 Bucks - you are a rich bitch if you don't care about the money  :-*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 95

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.