OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 165

Author Topic: [Double Post] Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View  (Read 30964 times)

LordMike

• View Profile
Re: Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View (Need to be updated)
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 07:21:14 PM »

If anyone wants, we can make a new bot?
For fun, while waiting for this to be fixed, I made the base for a new bot in C#.

Open sourcing it could potentially mean that anyone can contribute.

Base features so far:
* Ability to proxy through from browser to game (so that you can still browse)
* Pipeline to parse from any part of the game and provide parsed objects
* Pipeline to consume parsed objects and work with say a database
* Flexible parsing system which can be tuned for any OGame page
* String providing system to localize the parser (irrespective of any UI language)

To do:
* Actual botting
* Queues, building managers, etc.
* Completing any unit stats (costs, building times etc.)
* A UI of some sort

Hint: The UI could be a webpage. So you could basically view it from anywhere.

webdoster

• View Profile
Re: Galaxy Scan not working - Cause of Redesign Galaxy View (Need to be updated)
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 07:54:30 PM »

I tried to reverse engineer OA but didn't get able to fix the actual problem and some files are missing when trying to recompiled, im not really used to java anyway.

LordMike > I could be interested in helping you out, can you pm me?

LordMike

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »

I can understand about the decompiling. DH has used obsfuscation which makes anything you do harder. You're probably not missing files, as much as you are instead seeing overlap between class names (Java is case sensetive), and the use of unicode characters in class/method names (Java, as C#, is an IL language and can do these things..).

Malortar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 09:16:05 PM »

That is a brilliant idea. I wish I had the skills. I might be able to help gathering translators when the time comes. Whatever to ensure a new, working bot. We have to take care it cant be busted though. If it's open source, it might be detectable by Gameforge.

I also have ideas for further features. For example Infocompte and some of antigames features should be directly integrated. Furthermore, the simulator should be easier to use directly from spy reports in the bot UI.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:19:59 PM by Malortar »

aPerson

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 09:28:44 PM »

Hey,

I like the open source idea.  I'm a developer, but mostly work in java, c# isn't that different though.  I'll start a selenium based solution to this and post the git to be worked on on if anyone is interested.  IM me with better solutions, obviously a protocol based solution would be best. 

I've looked through the obfuscated code, it's a nightmare to figure out. 

Until i get a reply, i'll focus on the farming capabilities of the bot as this is the most useful to me, well that and fleetsaving.

Once i get most the code figured out and some simple UI i'll post the code on github and anyone who want to can download and run it :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:02:45 PM by aPerson »

Malortar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »

Why obfuscate it? To stop copycats or to protect the users?

aPerson

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 09:42:05 PM »

It's so people don't get a paid software for free

Malortar

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 09:47:00 PM »

It's so people don't get a paid software for free

But don't it also make it harder for the authorities (read: Gameforge) to counter the bot?

aPerson

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 09:53:46 PM »

No, the code is on the client side (you the user), this is where the obfuscated code is.  If it wasn't obfuscated then you could read through and figure out where the part of the code is that talks to the ogame automizer site which verifies your login code and remove that part.  That's what cracked versions of the program does if you've seen those.

The stuff that ogame sees is on the server side, pretty much everything the bot does sends a HTTP post/get to the ogame server after of course it's gotten a login cookie that expires after a set amount of time.

Ogame just cares that the http posts and gets are what it expects.  Doing this too fast can be a sign of a bot or doing it to regular, ect, ect.

Whenever you click on a button or fill in a form (say build 100 RIPs) that sends this POST to the ogame server, a bot just tries to mimic those POST/GET
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:55:20 PM by aPerson »

Malortar

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2016, 09:57:45 PM »

Fair enough - thank you for making me (even) smarter  ;) Have a good one!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:10:41 PM by Malortar »

LordMike

• View Profile

wazalop

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2016, 06:53:49 PM »

If anyone wants, we can make a new bot?
For fun, while waiting for this to be fixed, I made the base for a new bot in C#.

Open sourcing it could potentially mean that anyone can contribute.

arf it's too bad it's in C# i would need to learn it if i want to help :'(

i use oa just for receiving mail when attack and the building list and so i didnt really see the actual bug x).

if you want some ideas for your bot, i think of some thing that could be good :
- the script capacity of oa is really good if you can do something similar in your bot it would be a big + :)
- maybe make an empire like view? it's the only issue i have actually with oa, we don't have a good view of our empire. (something more visual than line of text of oa ^^)
- i'm not so good in english to explain but i will try, if you dont want a bot to raid for you, some helper would be good, like it parse all the spy report you do and implement them in the galaxy view (so when you mouse over a planet you see the last spy report  done on her) and a search where you can specify what you search like, i want planet with 1M+ ressources only, or planet with less than 10LM etc...

- like other have said, a like infocompte system somewhere to export prod/empire/flotte.
- the auto transport of oa is good too :p and the export/import of building queue too ( too bad we can't export/import build list of ships/def :p )

- hum, look for ogspy they have many good idea in stock that would be good in a bot :)

- a simple night save ? the guy specify the hour when ships need to come back, and the hour of depart and the bot search where it cost the less to save for the night? (inter-planet deployement, cdr, etc...)

well there is much to do for a complete bot, start by doing the basic retrieval info of the compte then display them, starting from here, doing the detecting attack system and the bot could be use to test, adding more thing after. ^^
i will look on some C# tuto to see if i start learning it or not but don't hope much from me x) (i'm no pro, i dev for fun x) doing a small script here and here to help me (like generating my building queue for oa automatically base on actual lvl of building on planet) ^^)

i have watch your github to see evolution of your project, if you need some help for some thing don't hesitate to ask :)

well with that, good luck with your dev :)

YouSeeMe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 06:37:53 PM »

Hi!
Anyone know me say that bot is working to farm? Other Bot? Any Link?
Thanks

wulf3010

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 10:44:03 PM »

i dont want to pull down the project, but did someone have the idea to script the non function part of the bot with groovy?
The import XML script is working for me now, if someone can arrange to spy the DB and interact with the farm bot within OA, it would be an work around i could live with it. You only get once a week a new database, but who cares. i have already now some inactive i farm every day!

aPerson

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 12:31:11 AM »

I can parse the ogniter site and get updated information everyday (not every week).

My selenium bot is almost ready for the end users, I can post the github link, but unless you know java even a little bit, you probably won't be able to use it.  Let me know if anyone is interested in it.

Main features so far:
Parse ogniter site and gathers daily data on users and inserts it into a HSQL database.
Can log in and click on various buttons and perform various actions like start a building or researching something.
Does have a fairly okay combat simulator.

Future features:
Feel free to give me any ideas.
UI (this i don't know if it's a priority due to presets, you define in a file what you want to accomplish and modify this file to do something else)
presets (a file with command presets like build a small cargo, if you don't have the prerequisites it'll build those based on a priority queue)
default actions (also based on priority queue like fleet save when attacked highest priority)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 165

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.