OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 0.99.86 RC 5 : Web Access, but more than that ...  (Read 39967 times)

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
0.99.86 RC 5 : Web Access, but more than that ...
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:59:59 AM »

I'm very-very pleased to announce OA update .86, as usual many improvements have been made since .79 RC 4 :

A big technology for distributed software architecture has been introduced in .86, called CORBA, I don't even though to use it one day ;). So now it's possible to call any function available in OA from ... php or java code  8). The first available feature for you is OGame Web access (access OGame account from anywhere when OA is running on your home computer without causing log outs, means more secure for your account)
Access is available from this page : http://ogameautomizer.com/web.php , or directly from OA Account Management
How it works:

- Next one is a Proof of Concept for OA Web access. The next page shows how it gets a list of Fleet in movement from your OA account (and two of mine ;) ) : http://ogameautomizer.com/PHP-Java.php
If you are interested in participating in OA Web access development and you are an experienced php programmer (or you have a good free layout templates), you are welcome to contact me. You can also make a donation which will be transfered to programmers willing to work on this with me (http://ogameautomizer.com/donation.html).
A code of PHP-Java.php is simple as :
Code: [Select]
require_once("http://localhost:8000/JavaBridge/java/Java.inc");

$client = new java("web.ClientPHP", $HTTP_GET_VARS['serial'].$HTTP_GET_VARS['uni']);
$fleets = $client->getFleetsInMovement();
foreach ($fleets as $key => $value){
echo $value->type." [";
echo $value->time."] ";
echo $value->fromPlanet." -> ";
echo $value->toPlanet." ";
echo $value->mission." (";
echo $value->fleet.")<br>";
}

After that it's difficult to speak about other improvements ;)
- Java bytecode has been obfuscated and optimized => 40% of instruction deleted and gain in speed/memory usage reduced by 10%
- added 'BusyBox' popups, I guess you have appreciated it
- additional queue based planets update method => FS is more sure, and OA knows now more precisely which planets have to be updated in prior order
- added expedition slots detection and added expedition holding time

Likely the next main feature will be a automatic galaxy scans and spy reports sharing between groups of users of the same universe.  :P

Changes log :
.86 : OGame Web access and OA Web access Proof of concept (php front end, server back end, server-client communication), fix in Threading stop method, languages have been updated
.85 : fix for JRE 1.5 (mainly Mac OS), added more 'BusyBox' popups, fixed double Moon detection in fleet movements, fixs in Hunter Enemies selector, fixed French translation, languages have been updated
.84 : fixs for OGame 1.2.1, added 'BusyBox' popups, address fix on Proxy localhost <=> 127.0.0.1, full support of UTF-8 on Web site (OA Accounts), fixs in Ships(Spy,Bomber) Speed calculation, DB memory usage reduced, languages have been updated
.83 : additional queue based planets update method => FS is more sure, added expedition slots detection, fixs in Fleet Sender, code optimization (cpu/memory usage reduced), a fix in getLastSpyReport, languages have been updated
.82 : Java bytecode obfuscated and optimized => 40% of instruction deleted and gain in speed/memory usage reduced by 10%, code analysed/corrected with FindBugs™, added expedition holding time, fixs in Construction Sim, fixs in DB monitor, fixs in OA Server Side, min. attack time in Hunter reduced (60/uniSpeed), languages have been updated
.81 : fixs in Bot (linked to avoid planet option), fix in Galaxy page parsing, fix in configs loading (sync with OA Server)
.80 : fixs in Fleet Sander GUI, added an option in Anti-Bashing protection, fix in Options saving, fix in OA Server Side, languages have been updated

Once again, thank you all for bug reporting, continue that way  ;)

Still need some people willing to work on the guide in English : http://forum.ogameautomizer.com/index.php/topic,249.0.html

Best regards,
Andrew K.

rasta

Re: 0.99.86 RC 5 : Web Access, but more than that ...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 04:25:55 AM »

really well especially with the cobras iphone: p
but know it can add a checkbox to remember that this is our AC will be easier to retype everything because all the time

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 12:14:02 PM »

Not bad, but i use logmein.com, there you can remote your PC and also remote the OA Program! Or Teamviewer, for both you don`t have to pay!

Cheers

kamtec11

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 01:37:01 PM »

YES!!!!
:)
That IS VERY HELPFUL !!!!

THANKS ....
 I expected thus in October ... :)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 01:39:48 PM by kamtec11 »

pompilio

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »

great!!

kamtec11

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »

In couple of days and  i will check that :) ... waiting for the "new" design ...
But looks great in friend OA ...
 8) 8) 8) 8)

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »

@ the first time it runs, but now everytime it shows me this, when i try to logon:

There is no connection to OA, connecting ...

And after 10 minutes the same¨!
Whats wrong?
Cheers

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »

@ the first time it runs, but now everytime it shows me this, when i try to logon:

Whats wrong?
Cheers

A little problem has been discovered in the reconnection after publishing .86, a fix will be available in .87
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:57:32 PM by Devil's Hand »

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

Whats wrong?
Cheers

Do you still have a problem with Web access ? (Normally the main problem has been fixed)

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 09:51:11 PM »

I will check tomorrow and write you!

Cheers

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

Still the same! But you still haven`t uploaded e new Version, right?

Memnoch

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 06:33:06 PM »

is OA web GUI possible or in the works?

would be cool to be able to make changes to the bot w/o having to remote desktop into your home pc.

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 09:07:17 PM »

After the Update in the morning, it still works, DH!
Nice evening,
Cheers

Memnoch

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 10:27:39 PM »

Am I wrong in thinking that using web access from anywhere but your own network is bad? Example; I used it at work a couple times from my phone on work wireless... now if IT depth sees the URL...all they need to do is go to it to control my ogame account.

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »

Am I wrong in thinking that using web access from anywhere but your own network is bad? Example; I used it at work a couple times from my phone on work wireless... now if IT depth sees the URL...all they need to do is go to it to control my ogame account.
Why would IT dep. control your OGame account ?  ;D

Anyway, currently it's not even an alpha version and for future version a full session management will be introduced.

After the Update in the morning, it still works, DH!
Nice evening,
Cheers
Currently there are still a little problem, but on Server side, so still correcting&testing...

is OA web GUI possible or in the works?
Currently I don't work on it, but one person (drisate on this forum) is working on it, so work in progress...
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.