OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 0.99.86 RC 5 : Web Access, but more than that ...  (Read 39872 times)

Memnoch

• View Profile
Re: 0.99.86 RC 5 : Web Access, but more than that ...
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 12:13:42 AM »

Am I wrong in thinking that using web access from anywhere but your own network is bad? Example; I used it at work a couple times from my phone on work wireless... now if IT depth sees the URL...all they need to do is go to it to control my ogame account.
Why would IT dep. control your OGame account ?  ;D

Anyway, currently it's not even an alpha version and for future version a full session management will be introduced.

I dunno, they pretty much block most game sites. Every time I frequent a game site, it eventually gets blocked. So they might see the URL in the logs, and go to it to see what it is, and mess with my ships lol  :P (I use socks5 tunnel on my work desktop pc, to tunnel all traffic through my home router. So I can view any site without them knowing what I look at :) )

I'll wait till some security is put into before playing with it when not at home, or at a friends house.

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 09:43:59 AM »

Page is disabled for tests and a security checkup.

You are testing for a long time  :P

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 05:17:30 PM »

You are testing for a long time  :P
Love testing ;)
no, tests are over, added SSL connection to OA site and cookie management, but OGame Web Access will be only compatible with the next OA update .88, which I'm still testing.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:20:43 PM by Devil's Hand »

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »

give us the update now, i want to use the extern browser   ;)

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 07:58:14 AM »

Accounts witch expires within 8 days are not allowed to use Web Access. Please update your account. OA Account Management.

Thats not fair devil ...

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »

indeed, has reduced to 6 days ;) as free accounts are registered up to 6 days

Why I'm limiting it, because it's a quite alpha version and I still testing it.

Thats not fair
I'm not advertising about this feature anywhere on the web site, so see it as a little bonus for paid accounts.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 02:44:13 PM by Devil's Hand »

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

What? Free accounts can plaied for 6 Days? i mean its only for 2 hours, and then you have to restart.

I paied every month per Handy 5.50 Euro, i have really a lot to pay from switzerland  ;D Do you mean, that we are such rich ?  ;D ;D ;D

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »

What? Free accounts can plaied for 6 Days? i mean its only for 2 hours, and then you have to restart.

I paied every month per Handy 5.50 Euro, i have really a lot to pay from switzerland  ;D Do you mean, that we are such rich ?  ;D ;D ;D
Free, but registered accounts have 6 Days test period.

5.50 Euro, Allopass ? Checked ... indeed seems too high :( , reduced to 2.50 CHF, I'm earning in average only 0,90 € by an Allopass transaction

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »

Yes, i paied 8.80 CHF and i was very fast with tipping and i have to stay over 1 min 20 sec on the phone ... The money is not a problem, 5.50 Euro is not a lot for this Tool, its really nice!

But you know the things, which i want better or that you change it , but you aren`t interessdet to do this  >:(  :'( ;D

have a nice evening,
Cheers

Little Question: How much users have paied one time for the Tool? That would be really interessting, you can also send me a PN  :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:39:17 PM by rama111 »

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 07:14:19 PM »

8.80 CHF
I have changed it from 6,66 CHF to 2.50 CHF, strange that you had to pay 8.80 CHF. Anyway, paypal/CC is better choice.

But you know the things, which i want better or that you change it , but you aren`t interessdet to do this
The project evaluates as it evaluates, some features are not implemented because the test time/support could cost too much, so i prefer to evaluate the project slowly but maintainable.
Ex : add messages management => more parsing & tests => more points of errors, if GameForge changes OGame pages in next months => more work in order to have the same working software => more danger for you and me, so why I would implement it ?
For options without parsing, it evaluates ... but slowly, mainly because tests takes time...

How much users have paied one time for the Tool?
Sorry, no way for me to disclose this info.

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

Yes, but by the farmbot its really not good!
The best way would be, if it spy from every planet the inakctives + - 30 systems and SAVE THEM IN THE DATA, and when you start OA new, it knows how the inactives must have (calculate the mines) and spy if the ressources are still there and then attack! That woud be GREAT!  8)

Cheers

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »

There is no connection to OA, connecting ...

It shows me really often, that OA has no connection, but OA works since 3 hours! After start up OA it runs everytime, bit then it Broke and then i never have connection, till i start new (but i won`t do this till evening, because the BOT is running and it would delete all there)

Please check this! THX

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 07:59:55 PM »

I do not registering any perturbations in the service since latest update .89. Nevertheless, today 21/05, I've registered some suspicious connection between 11h30 and 16h00. (There is a DoS protection)

Can you provide when the perturbation has been observed, and for how long ? It can be very helpful.

What kind of connection do you use ? In case of WiFi, does it stable ?

Do you use the latest OA update ?

Anyone has the same problem ?

Please check this
ok, have enabled full logs, the service has been restart in latest stable config, but please report all asked information

rama111

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 05:36:22 AM »

I use WiFi!
Totay and most of the days, its runs on morning and then after 12 o`clock till eveing nothing works, still no connecting to OA!
I use the latest Version from OA!

Cheers

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 12:21:49 PM »

Have restarted the service in most stable version, you are welcome to report next perturbation with it.
Can you provide every time when the perturbation has been observed, and for how long ?
Continue reporting here : http://forum.ogameautomizer.com/index.php/topic,496.0.html

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:39:36 PM by Devil's Hand »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.