OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Future from Ogame Automizer  (Read 14840 times)

rama111

• View Profile
Future from Ogame Automizer
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:24:09 PM »

Hi Devil,

can you write us, on what you are working for the Future (for the Ogame Automizer). It would be very intereting  ;)

Cheers Rama
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:00:47 PM by Devil's Hand »

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Future from Ogame Automizer
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:40:48 PM »

my todo list, done one or two months ago :
Code: [Select]
Short and mid term Todo list :
- Correct build/tech level detection
- Correct/Add a better estimation of target’s resources in the Bot, based on buildings levels
- Add the option ‘from nearest planet’ in Recycler, correct a bug if a planet without RC is selected as source planet
- Optimize Hunter (heavy load), and add Spy Full Range option
- Fix resources gathering (sent from wrong planet, have not yet discovered where it comes from)
- Fix configs loading/saving (the same construction is loaded many times -> infinite list)
- Update SWT/Dj packages for better support of Windows 7 and Mac OS (waiting for SWT millstone : Summer-October)
- Update skins package (to Substance 6.0 final build)
- Find out what is the problem with CORBA connection problem, when fixed => add Messaging system and espionage reports/galaxy scans sharing between alliance members
- Redefine fast and optimized attacks in the Bot

Long term Todo list :
- Publish OA Server version (without GUI, so OA could be run on a headless Server)
- Provide an API and implement plugs-in support (XML for configs management)
- Provide a Web Access to OA, define available CORBA interfaces

+ correct all reported bugs

Neverland

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 08:01:00 PM »

hmm the FS needs more option this is important.. to save on debri.. or to save from moon to plani or plani moon..
important for save on scan..
also important would be a complete language implementation with shortcuts ..
For example: sc = small cargo .. in german gt = großer Transporter

and more options on the fleetsender..
for example: when i set two fleets in the long-order have, always will be only the top sent instead it should improve the transfer processed from top to bottom..

and more^^ more filter options in the database..

more timing options to set it individually for each order to simulate more humanity.

i have many many things to make your todo list big ;)

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »

My current todo list (2010-08-25) for incoming months. I don't really like to disclose this kind of thing, but here it is :

Code: [Select]
Short and mid term Todo list :
- Correct build/tech level detection
- Correct/Add a better estimation of target’s resources in the Bot, based on buildings levels
- Add the option ‘from nearest planet’ in Recycler, correct a bug if a planet without RC is selected as source planet
- Fix resources gathering (sent from wrong planet, have not yet discovered where it comes from, to me it seems to be a configuration problem)
- Fix configs loading/saving (the same construction is loaded many times -> infinite list)
- Update skins package (to Substance 6.0 final build) -> OA will only compatible with JRE 1.6 (could be a problem for MAC users (about 1% of OA users))
- Debug JacORB CORBA bidir connection (after connection reset, the Server side calls the bad port number), when fixed => add Messaging system and espionage reports/galaxy scans sharing between alliance members
- Redefine fast and optimized attacks in the Bot
- Add the Fleet in movement detection, and then update FS
- Add ingame messages management (save all received messages locally)
- Rebuild some tooltips
- Add Soft/Strict parsing option switch (for Japanese it’s needed the Strict method)
- Add more user friendly options to Fleet Sender
- Add disable option for Ships Builder

Payment system, OA Account :
- Add OA account transfer (cost would be one week of OA usage time by transfer in order to avoid ping pong transfers)
- Add a notification of Multi (linked to the same email address), in order to avoid bans of noobs  for multi
- Add more information on the payment page (only one account is getting activated by one payment, OA can be used anywhere etc.)
- Update terms of the license
- Update the email send after the payment, add the license agreement
- Add Moneybookes payment method

Long term Todo list :
- Publish OA Server version (without GUI, so OA could be run on a headless Server)
- Provide an API and implement plugs-in support (XML for configs management)
- Provide a Web Access to OA, define available CORBA interfaces

+ correct reported bugs

Devil's Hand

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »

From my Long term Todo list :
-   Publish OA Server version (without GUI, so OA could be run on a headless Server)
-   Provide an API and implement plugs-in support (XML for configs management)
-   Provide a Web Access to OA, define available CORBA interfaces

The first one is only needed for Server owner (from 2-5% OA users), seems to much efforts for so little impact.
The second one, an API, after investigation, it requires much work to get it really useful, considering that OA users increase is very low (about 2-3% yearly with big fluctuations), seems useless as extension... I'm not the Facebook ;)
The third one, currently finished the study: GWT will be used as Browser - Server framework and CORBA for OA Server - OA Client communication. When the time would be available it will be done.

Regards,
DH

GFx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »

seem´s good

banthex

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 01:23:25 AM »

Would a Donation help you to release a server version for linux without gui and editable over a webbrowser? I'm very interrested in it :D.

0wn3d

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »

Would a Donation help you to release a server version for linux without gui and editable over a webbrowser? I'm very interrested in it :D.

I would donate too for this feature! Would be really cool! (Right now I run it from a linux server but have to control it through vnc which isn't the best thing!)

0wn3d

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 08:11:34 PM »

I have a quick request if possible:
on my universe, when being attacked, we simply send a message to each other saying "I'm online" and then the attacker retreats the fleet. Can you make the oa send a message to the attacker, randomly selecting a phrase from a list?

Laxarus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:41 PM »

I have a quick request if possible:
on my universe, when being attacked, we simply send a message to each other saying "I'm online" and then the attacker retreats the fleet. Can you make the oa send a message to the attacker, randomly selecting a phrase from a list?
Good Idea if you want a ban. :-X

Not necessarily, though it s not a simple request.
If you dont want a ban, you need to store a couple of versions of "on" msgs then OA picks 1 of them randomly sends the attacker. OA stores the attacker name and doesnt send msgs to him anymore for a period of time. You need those kind of features to mask you are using a bot i dont know what else should be implemented to further mask the bot but implementing such features just to say "on" is kinda hard and taxing. So dont expect in the near future i say.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:55:11 AM by Laxarus »

Darkie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 09:47:13 AM »

If the attacker even remotely thinks you are botting, it will retire the fleet and send it again to see if you write again, and which message. It takes few attacks to understand that you are botting. This is one of those features that one player that doesn't bot is sure the botting players have, so it's always searching for a proof of it.

TheMann

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 10:51:37 PM »

Would like to ask Devils Hand if OA has been discontinued or can we expect a new release sometime in near future?

Thanks

troniac

• Rue de Bruxelles, 5000 Namur, Belgium
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »

Devil was on Vacation til 28.10. ;-) he is still working hard on OA!!!
Je'sui Brussels

RonaldDroky

• View Profile
dyfs
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »

In order to award legal custody of your child to grandparents, the judge must decide that this grandparents' guardianship is incorporated in the needs in the child. This may be the situation when the parents from the child are seriously killed or injured within an accident and are therefore can not look after their child. In other circumstances, legal court may choose to terminate the parents' rights to look after a kid, for example when: The forms are given with additional information since the rights with the concerned child and the parents. For example, it spells the steps that needs to be taken if an individual of the parents is undermining the efforts of just one parent when raising the kid. Furthermore the additional information would help a parent know his custody rights when they receives a child from marriage. The unaddressed infant custody rights for fathers have triggered a growing number of activists making an effort to create more effective ways for separated parents to tend their children. Visitation rights are usually that of a court orders to get a father, but this will make it seem how the child will be raised by one parent. This is more crucial in unmarried custody battles. In the case of an unmarried couple, it is important that fathers realize that they have got rights if they're filing child custody as well as the obligation of providing financially, emotionally, and physically for children. Once the mother and father have worked out the location where the children will live, they must decide the visitation with the other parent. It is important that your children have lots of exposure to both parents--one parent shouldn't just disappear. If both dad and mom happen to be active in the care-taking from the children, the kids need more visitation with all the other parent. The mother and father should look at their work schedules to determine the arrangements. As an attorney, considered one of my primary goals when helping a client is always to minimize the stress and cost of the divorce. Considering alternatives such as mediation is important if I am to satisfy that goal. Understanding the benefits and challenges of mediation help explain why it's got increased in popularity the last few decades.   
Do your very best to document each instance when the anxiety is raised. Document each mobile call, email, text, and conversation the place that the focus on the child was lost. The more times you are able to document, the greater your argument you are bombarded by drama. If you people for assistance to reduce the drama, you could possibly just understand it. In order to award legal custody of your child to grandparents, a legal court must decide how the grandparents' guardianship is within the best interests in the child. This may be true when the parents from the child are seriously hurt or killed within an accident and they are therefore can not look after their son or daughter. In other circumstances, the court might choose to terminate the parents' rights to tend to a kid, for example when: If you are not along with your mate anymore, but use a child with your ex, you will must see how you are going to take care of your offspring as soon as the funds leave along with your spouse. Getting a reputable supporting your children attorney can assist you to get the wages you need to be able to look after your baby.   
help with child support
court custody

Since the time that the United States claimed its independence, the topic of divorce and family law developed over a regional basis, obviously because throughout the early years there was clearly plenty of differing opinions on what the nation needs to be run and the subject of family law was included in that development. The U.S. Constitution specified that divorce ought to be regulated individually through the states. For many years it absolutely was generally accepted that divorce would basically be granted after one spouse showed evidence of fault, or breach in the marriage contract on the part with the other spouse. Never submit vague or inconsistent information. Make sure when you are submitting your paperwork over the courts when fighting your youngster support payments, that you submit thorough, concise and accurate information. You'll want to consider and provide forward any issues or hardships that you just could use in your defense to pay high your kids obligations for your child or children. In order to award legal custody of your child to grandparents, the judge must decide how the grandparents' guardianship influences desires with the child. This may be the truth if the parents of the child are seriously hurt or killed in an accident and therefore are therefore unable to manage their youngster. In other circumstances, the court may choose to terminate the parents' rights to care for a child, such as when: When parents separate, they should create a custody agreement or parenting policy for the time period of the separation. This is a temporary custody agreement for the reason that parents may well not understand how long it will last or the final result. Some temporary custody agreements must be turned into permanent custody agreements in the event the parents divorce (the time scale of looking forward to a divorce to finalize can be considered temporary custody) and several of these end in the event the parents move back together. In order to consider awarding alimony to a spouse in New Jersey, the courts must examine 12 separate elements to discover automobile award is warranted, to discover the type(s) of applicable alimony and then how much the award alimony would be and for just how long. In New Jersey, the divorce law is coded in such a manner who's compels legal court to take a look at the connection between your spouses and exactly how in which the spouses live. This means they have a look at the income and expenses of both spouses inside the light of the amount the spouse that is to obtain alimony needs as being a shortfall after her earnings and it also forces the court to take a look at the amount of income, the spouse who is to offer alimony has the ability to give and yet support himself. Statutes: NJSA 2A:34-23 b   
http://157.208.194.61/phpinfo.php/RK=0/RS=hFwiBio2rpH3IGWzJTkv.gLWPB8-?a%5B%5D=family%20law%20solicitors%20%28%3Ca%20href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.dieter-machemer.de%2Fcgi-std%2Fgaestebuch.cgi%3Ehttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.dieter-machemer.de%3C%2Fa%3E%29
child custody http://www.martin-vollmer.com/cgi-std/gaestebuch.cgi

http://psp.tpkpalaran.co.id/home/index.php/guestbook
http://webboard.rtithailand.com/showthread.php?tid=1989&pid=2703#pid2703
http://board.monstersarmy.de/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=625&p=1494220#p1494220
http://irenmarket.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=61&func=view&catid=2&id=44062#44062

RonaldDroky

• View Profile
collect child support
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 06:16:32 PM »

The collaborative family law process begins with each party using a one-on-one discussion using their lawyer to spell out what they really want to emerge from the method. The lawyers might meet and discuss what they have discussed using respective clients. After this, the pair in addition to their lawyers meet and the pair will need to sign a legal contract which explains that all parties want the problem to be settled away from court. They will likely then go to discuss what they want to exercise in further meetings. If the dispute is about financial matters, these will usually be discussed following the first meeting. In order to award legal custody of your child to grandparents, legal court must decide the grandparents' guardianship influences desires with the child. This may be true if your parents in the child are seriously killed or injured in a accident and they are therefore can not manage their youngster. In other circumstances, the judge might choose to terminate the parents' rights to care for a child, such as when: To all the women around thinking that it is an honour to stay in a cross cultural marriage, do keep in mind things do get it wrong sometimes. Do not make same mistake as me. As for me, I have resigned to fate that I have to stay New Zealand by myself until my son is 18 years or risk losing him forever. If you are not together with your spouse anymore, but have a child with him or her, you will need to work out how you will take care of your offspring after the funds leave along with your spouse. Getting a reputable supporting your children attorney can assist you to have the wages you may need to be able to care for your child. If you along with your spouse are fighting for everything intensely, these arrangements can be quite intense. It is the job from the divorce attorney to aid moderate between each party and represent their customers side to their benefit. Whenever you can find children involved the specific situation becomes even more complicated. During your custody hearings emotions are flying and each side usually wish to have custody of the children. Your professional family law attorney are able to use their experience and direct you through these situations.  In order to award legal custody of your child to grandparents, the court must decide that this grandparents' guardianship is incorporated in the needs with the child. This may be true when the parents with the child are seriously hurt or killed within an accident and are therefore unable to take care of their son or daughter. In other circumstances, a legal court might choose to terminate the parents' rights to tend a youngster, for example when: Do not have a confrontation together with your spouse. Whether it's physical or verbal, your better half will likely be on their toes and document any conflict that arises currently. Conflicts are only able to induce your spouse to address tougher for what they need from the divorce, whether that's more income, alimony, your kids, or any other conditions as soon as the judgment.   
In order to award legal custody of the child to grandparents, the court must decide how the grandparents' guardianship influences desires with the child. This may be true when the parents in the child are seriously killed or injured in the accident and they are therefore unable to manage their child. In other circumstances, the court may want to terminate the parents' rights to look after a kid, like when: You should be in constant communication while using custodial parent from the child, but do not expect a verbal agreement to support up inside your defense should you result in court. Take the proper avenues once you lose your job. Do not hunt for shortcuts to prevent the extra legwork. You'll probably end up getting even more legwork in the long run in the event you do so. It's within your needs and people of the child to find a new job immediately to stop missing too many supporting your children payments. The general areas these professionals may cover are having the various different kinds of visas and filling in related paperwork. Sometimes an immigration solicitor behaves as a translator helping a non-English speaker to use the English documentation while filing a get a visa or perhaps a permit.  The general areas these professionals may cover are having the various kinds of visas and submitting related paperwork. Sometimes an immigration solicitor provides a translator helping a non-English speaker to use the English documentation while filing a obtain a visa or perhaps a permit. But when you delve deeper in the reasoning behind the numbers, can it be any wonder that they can look as bleak as they do? Probably not. In many cases her pregnancy is unexpected and the father isn't thinking about sticking around. In other cases the fathers are far too young to share with you custody or take custody and the child spend nearly all of their time with the mother and mother's family. Just these cases alone will tip the scales and only mothers. But what about the remainder of the cases?   
trial court
support utilizing
divorce 
In order to award legal custody of an child to grandparents, the judge must decide the grandparents' guardianship influences best interests of the child. This may be the situation when the parents in the child are seriously killed or injured in an accident and therefore are therefore incapable of manage their son or daughter. In other circumstances, the judge may want to terminate the parents' rights to care for a kid, like when: Never submit vague or inconsistent information. Make sure when you're submitting your paperwork through the courts when fighting your kids support payments, which you submit thorough, concise and accurate information. You'll want to consider and produce forward any issues or hardships that you just could used in your defense of handing over high supporting your children obligations for your son or daughter or children. Do your best to document each instance when the anxiety is raised. Document each mobile call, email, text, and conversation the place that the pinpoint the child was lost. The more times it is possible to document, the better your argument that you will be bombarded by drama. If you people for assistance to remove the drama, you might just get it. A therapist can instruct your child organizational skills, social skills, and study skills. They will help your child increase their self-confidence. They can help your son or daughter know the way ADHD impacts their lives, alternatives for managing it, and the ways to feel happier about themselves. They will allow you to help your child operating these complaints and help you create and gaze after a proper parent/child relationship. The Family Law Mediator comes with a process in which the parties meet in the private destination to discuss personal and financial trouble for the objective of resolution. When in court, it's not at all uncommon to have to wait many hours until a case is termed, then days, weeks or perhaps months until a decision is rendered, during which time problems often only fester. With some foresight along with a commitment to purpose, this resolution may appear a long time before the parties are depleted financially and otherwise. Although it could possibly be tough to fully know the benefit for early settlement, the rewards are all around; the emotional strain is lessened, the financial burden reduced, the ones receive the ability to keep their dignity intact while working through tremendously taxing and private issues.   
http://www.wolfgang-dorsch.de/cgi-std/gaestebuch.cgi
odify child support http://intrinsic-wealth.net/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=yoo.guanchi.net%2Fcomment%2Fhtml%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3D1%26id%3D157002
lawyer for custody and child support http://media.clan-nab.nl/displayimage.php?pid=159&message_id=7472c19d33b9121ab9b95ca76a9da95f&message_icon=info 
http://dmsbikes.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=tiffanyseoli.flavors.me
http://uzoff.org/smf/index.php?topic=328536.new#new
http://northlife.fr/forum/index.php?topic=757563.new#new
http://h2413472.stratoserver.net/webseiten%20alt/pc/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=749980&p=868416#p868416
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.