OGame Automizer Development Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome on the OGame Automizer Development/Support Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (En)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/manual_de.html : A guide written by OA users with consultation of OA author (Benutzerschnittstellenhandbuch) (GE)

http://ogameautomizer.com/doc/scripting_manual.html : OA Scripting Manual (En)

Author Topic: ACS attacked  (Read 4429 times)

semso

ACS attacked
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:33:40 AM »

I am not sure if this is an issue or not.
But i had just payed to get a key.
The next day I ended up dieing in a fire....
the program was connected and did not fleet save my ships.
However. in the past with none ACS attacks it fleet saved just fine.
So is there an issue with the program not fleeting saveing if ACS attacked?
and if so I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Memnoch

• View Profile
Re: ACS attacked
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:45:14 AM »

Good question. I wonder how often OA re-simulates a battle, or checks for fleet changes?

A good thing to do, is set up an email alert if you have a smart phone. This way you can check on the bot when it detects a fleet, and manually take control if need be.

semso

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 05:50:03 AM »

idk none of the "fleet" saving seems to be working. I just lost another load of res. lol nothing epic. just intresting. i was not able to see if this was an acs attack or not. also under adcanced options the slider next to "save my fleet when i'm attack..." is at 2..... maybe i am doing something wrong?
i have only had this program about 2 days now and the whole "99% of chance to save your fleet." is a lie.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:51:47 AM by semso »

semso

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 05:56:22 AM »

another intresting thing it is doing. A lot of my cargo ships will cluster on one or two planets leaving the other planets with no cargo ships? So i logon and spread them back out agian. Few hours later. they are all clustered back on one planet agian? is there a way to stop that?
I am trying to figure out if this program is legit or not. so far it seems... intresting lol or 1/2 baked. idk. i'll give it a little more time before i stop useing it. but atm it does not seem to work very well....

Hummin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 08:04:13 AM »

@semso I could assure you that until yesterday OA works really good!

Today, unfortunately, I have suffered too from the same bug: no fleet save action is taken. Neither on ACS neither on single attack mode.altough attack detection worlk good, since email/sms notifcations are correct.
Really can't understand what's happened....
Search Button did not bite, neither will affect your health in anyway :)

semso

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 08:23:59 AM »

@semso I could assure you that until yesterday OA works really good!

Today, unfortunately, I have suffered too from the same bug: no fleet save action is taken. Neither on ACS neither on single attack mode.altough attack detection worlk good, since email/sms notifcations are correct.
Really can't understand what's happened....

glad i am not alone, sucks today it craped out. and i got my ass handed to me :( Only had the program a few days. And just payed for a key to it.
I was not sure if it was me being a nub or if there was a "real problem" also any idea why it keeps clustering my cargo ships on one or two planets? lol

Hummin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 08:47:55 AM »

unfortunately I also get same problem with a consistent fleet loss, but don't worry...developer will find and fix the problem as soon as possible, i'm sure.
Uhmm...I don't have any special ideas about your problem with cargo ships...have you marked any of your planets as Producer/Consumer and enabled automatic transports?
BTW have a look at the guides to familiarize with OA and it's behaviour...there is a lot of material....:)

semso

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »

unfortunately I also get same problem with a consistent fleet loss, but don't worry...developer will find and fix the problem as soon as possible, i'm sure.
Uhmm...I don't have any special ideas about your problem with cargo ships...have you marked any of your planets as Producer/Consumer and enabled automatic transports?
BTW have a look at the guides to familiarize with OA and it's behaviour...there is a lot of material....:)

I did read the guides, Before i payed for the program. the "free 5 days" worked fine. and i figured ok cool i am all set. I got 2 keys infact.
and now today it's been one big broken mess. one fleet leroyed itself. i was semi upset over that. the 2nd time i let it happen to "see what would happen" and welp nothing happen lol. so the 2nd fleet died in a fire too. So I'll give it a few more days and see how it goes. the main guide i used is
https://docs.google.com/View?id=dfq87kpr_4dtkq8ddw I try not to show up clueless :P i am just reporting the problems as i have them. in hopes it gets fixxed. Just semi pisses me off i payed for two keys thinking this program "worked" and after today. it's just been a total joke. go figure the 5 free days work fine. then you pay for it and it goes ape shit. lol but whatever. i'll watch it for a few more days and see if it irons itself out or not.
after that i'll uninstall it and see about a refund.

semso

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 08:58:52 AM »

oh yeah side note. One attack came in. and the large cargos took off like a bat out of hell off the planet... but left all the res on the planet lol
that one was kinda funny. the cargos left..... but the rest stayed lol i'll see if i can fraps it. or take screen shots. it's kinda funny to watch this
program go crazy.

Hummin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 09:17:35 AM »

yeap...really strange behaviour. From whant I can undesrtand, mine did not take any action of incoming fleet... I can't find anything in my logs about combat simulation and fleet save. Could you please have a look inside yor logs to find something usefull for developer? We should produce a bug report....

Hummin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

woha...wait a second....please could you also check if in the Advanced Options tab the "save fleet and resources..." field is marked?

semso

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 10:30:17 AM »

The version i have is v0.99.97 is that the newest?

Hummin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »

woha...wait a second....please could you also check if in the Advanced Options tab the "save fleet and resources..." field is marked?
Please check if the mark is present where I told you.
And yes, you have the latest version. Try to make a new download in a new folder an re-launch java.

Hummin

• View Profile
[SOLVED] No Fleet Save on ACS attack
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »

SOLVED

After a while I realized, at least in my case, what caused the problem. apparently an abnormal shutdown of the Java VM (originally caused by another program) forced OA to close ( of course )but on relauch I did not noticed that the checkbox " Save my fleet and resources..." under Advanced Options was no more selected. That was the cause of the problem. OA works perfectly, again thank you for your work DH.

@semso
Please check if this case might be the source of your problem too. Than provide more details ( like OS, JVM version, etc ) and in case produce a full report in the Bugs Report section.
[/color]

Memnoch

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 12:18:46 AM »

Most problems like this either have to do with screwed up java installs, windows, user errors, or translation issues. If there was a big problem, everyone would be reporting it.

the first thing to do is let us know what language you are using for OA. If someone that is using the same language, has no problems, then that is probably not it.

The next thing to do would be to uninstall all java installs. reboot your computer, reinstall the latest version, and start with a fresh install of the bot, with new config file and all.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.